CONTRACT TALKS EXPECTED

It is expected that Manchester United will begin contract talks with striker Javier Hernandez amongst rumours linking him with a broad. The Mexican international has not been a first choice regular from the club apart from his first season.

He has regularly been a second choice to the likes of Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, and it is believed that he is extremely unhappy with the situation. His place in the Mexican national team is under threat due to this situation. Hernandez has been a transfer target for several clubs especially in Spain.

Moyes dismisses Javier Hernandez exit talks

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has hinted that he might be looking for a transfer away from Old Trafford next summer as he searches for more first team opportunities to showcase his talents.

The striker had just twice at the start of the month before being put on as a substitute against Stoke City last weekend and he scored what turned out to be United’s winner in the 82nd minute. He was also given a start against Norwich City last night and he showed David Moyes just what he can offer, scoring twice as United ran out 4-0 winners in the Capital One Cup.

Valencia target deal for Javier Hernandez

Spanish giants Valencia have set their sights on Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez as a replacement for the departing Roberto Soldado on a season long loan.

David Moyes, who is already trying to sort out the future of one striker in Wayne Rooney, will have to deal with another headache as Valencia has up the ante to take the Mexican international striker on loan from the Premier League champions.

DRAW FOR MEXICO

The friendly match played between Mexico and Nigeria at Texas on Saturday has ended in a draw. Both the teams found the back of the net a couple of times in the match.
It was a packed house at the Reliant Stadium. More than 60,000 people had gathered to watch the contest and they all would have enjoyed the quality of football that they witnessed on the ground.

NO TRUTH IN RUMOURS

The agent of the Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has said that there is no truth in the Mexican being linked with a move away from the club in the summer.

The 25-year-old was one of the stunning new signings for the club only a few seasons ago, but he has been unable to get regular game time due to the emergence of Danny Welbeck and the arrival of Robin van Persie. He has largely found himself being used as a substitute in most of the matches, while his first team stars have been limited to the league cup and unimportant matches.

HERNANDEZ HAPPY

Javier Hernandez has said that he is happy with his performance in this season so far, but, he still needs to make some improvements in his game.

Hernandez was not included in the staring XI in United’s previous Premier League match against Liverpool. This was a surprising decision by Sir Alex Ferguson as Hernandez has performed brilliantly in the Premier League matches that he has played in the ongoing season. He has scored 8 Premier League goals in this season. Robin Van Persie is the only United player who has scored more goals than him in the ongoing Premier League.

WE NEVER GIVE UP

The Mexican striker Javier Hernandez has said that the incredible comeback by Manchester United in the recent match with Aston Villa was due to the belief of the side. United were trailing Aston Villa 2-0 in the match before the introduction of Javier Hernandez made a huge difference to the game.

RVP IS AN ASSET

The Manchester United striker, Javier Hernandez, has said that the former Arsenal captain, Robin Van Persie, is a great asset for the club and his presence in the camp is helping the young guys a lot.

JAVIER KEEN TO SCORE

Mexican and Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has said that he is ready to score the goals required to take Manchester United to the top of the table this season. The Mexican scored 20 goals in his debut season for the club after coming on as a £ 7 million signing from North America.

HERNANDEZ BANNED FROM OLYMPICS

Manchester United have said that striker Hernandez will not be part of the Mexican squad that will play at the London Olympics 2012. Hernandez was initially named in the 23 man squad that will take part in the London Olympics.

He is not amongst the younger players of the squad. The 23-year-old will now come under the overage player category, which is something that will be at the discretion of the clubs. In this case, Manchester United have decided to exert their authority over the issue by deciding that Hernandez will not be part of the Mexican squad at the London Olympics.